Four Locations to Serve Your Accounting Needs
Serving Our Communities...
What makes good business sense for your neighbor might not exactly match your personal investment strategy. Talk to the team at ATMS Springfield, and you’ll understand what it means to be treated like family. Our personalized approach, tailored to your individual needs, has earned us a solid reputation as the most respected accounting firm in the region, and it’s why clients like you trust our family with your accounting needs.
This year, all taxpayers with health insurance must have form 1095 A, B or C for their tax return. You do not have to file it with your return.
View our FaceBook page for up-to-the-minute information!
- Social Security Cards
- Picture IDs
- Mailing address and phone numbers
- Bank account info (for refunds)
- W2s & 1099s
- Interest and all other income
- 1098 Mortgage Interest paid
- Child care paid (provider name, ID#, address)
- Other Deductions
- Medical Insurance
- Other Medical Expenses
- Real Estate Taxes
- Personal Property Taxes
- Charitable Donations (cash and check)
- Property Donations (garage sale stuff)
- Work Expenses (tools, uniforms, licenses, mileage)(only if Schedule C)
- If in doubt, just bring it with you
- The set-up fees for an Installment Agreement with the IRS to pay off your tax liability in payments has changed from $ 225 to $ 120.
- The previous set number of months to pay off a tax liability through an Installment Agreement was 60 months, it is now 72 months. If your tax liability is under $10,000 it is automatically approved.
- There is a way for us to report the scam numbers claiming to be the IRS and demanding payment. We just need to get the phone number of the person calling with the scam and we can report it through the IRS website. This will help delay the scammers process.
- Important: Some of our staff recently participated in an IRS webinar regarding federal withholding with the new tax laws. It is very important to check your recent pay stubs to verify you’re withholding enough federal tax. The IRS website has a a tool called a withholding calculator. Anyone can access the website, answer a few questions, and see what they should be claiming on their W-4 forms. However, like always, feel free to contact our office and staff to do the check for you. Please pass this information along to all of your employees.
IRS Criminal Investigation office is currently being inundated with reports of the latest scam whereby a fraudster poses as the CEO of a company and requests that an employee(s) provide all employees’ current year W-2 information to him/her. The fraudster then uses the information to commit tax-related identity theft.
The IRS Criminal Investigation office has asked that we alert our clients about this scam.
A T M S has done all our accounting for both our personal and business for many years. They take personal service to a whole new level! They have always made sure that we were compliant and on time with all our filings! A good accountant is worth their weight in gold! We had used several other firms throughout the years, but now that we have A T M S, we would never go to anyone else.
-Richard and Cheri Todd, Woody’s Mobile Homes.
I have been using ATMS for several years now. It is the only place I take my taxes! They are helpful, pleasant, and partner with me, to help run my business smoothly!
ATMS has been very helpful to me and my business. They took my books and made sense out of them. As the business grew, it could have become unmanageable, but ATMS helped get me on the right track!
They have also been courteous and helpful and very professional. They understand the rules and have helped me to remain ethical in the way I manage my books. I appreciate their guidance.
I have had the pleasure of working with Kerri Cuff and her staff at ATMS, LLC for the past twenty-two years. I live in the Dallas Forth Worth area, however my business is in Marshfield, MO. Kerri and her staff pay all my computer bills, do the payroll, collect the rent, and do my personal and business taxes.
ATMS, LLC is not only professional, they are extremely outstanding in their day to day business dealings with me. I could not run my business without their services and I highly recommend ATMS, LCC for you!